- "The governing body is able to provide strong challenge because of the clarity of information from a senior management team with a relentless focus on ..."
- St Mark's Jan 2017 D&T
- Berlin 2016
- McMillan Sixth Form
The Ofsted Inspection in July 2013 judged St Mark’s school to be a ‘good school with outstanding features’ namely:
· The achievement of pupils in ALL Key Stages is GOOD
· The quality of teaching at ALL Key Stages is GOOD
· The quality of leadership and management is GOOD
· The standards of behaviour and safety are OUTSTANDING
Please see the full Ofsted Inspection to read about why we are all so proud to be a part of St Mark’s.
The latest Section 48 Inspection on behalf of BRES (Brentwood Religious Education Service) took place in October 2013 when St Mark’s school was judged to be ‘a good school with a number of outstanding features’.
Please see the full BRES Inspection to discover why the inspectors were impressed with our calm, welcoming school.