- "Behaviour is outstanding. Students work particularly well together, feel safe and have a very positive attitude to learning. (OFSTED report July 201..."
- St Mark's Jan 2017 Science
- St Mark's Jan 2017 Art
- St Mark's Jan 2017 Music 1
Attention all parents! Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
Don’t forget the ParentMail App!
We’d like to encourage all parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school:
· You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
· The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
· Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
· You help save us money!
· St Mark’s will be using the ‘Absences’ facility on the ParentMail App from Monday 31st October 2016. This means that you will be able to inform the school of your child’s absence without having to telephone or write a letter to explain why they are off school. The absence reporting will only work through the ParentMail (PMX) App, so it is important that parents / carers download the App onto their iPhone or Android device. The App will appear on your device in the following way.
· You will be able to report absences in 4 easy steps:
a) From the ParentMail App, open ‘Absences’ and select your child’s name.
b) Select a reason for the absence from a drop down menu.
c) Select an amount of time that your child is likely to be off school for.
d) Add a comment / note to clarify the reason for the absence eg Flu, Sickness bug etc, and then send to the school.
You must report absence before 9am and please be aware that holidays are still not permitted
You can download the App for free from: